The latest version of Wrap 3.4 includes many new major improvements and features including the new Brush and BlendWrapping node as well as the new improved UI.
provides an example-based wrapping method that reuses pre-existing wrapped meshes to improve the wrapping quality for further models. This node reduces the need for cleanup to a minimum
provides a variety of brushes for mesh sculpting and cleanup. It is especially handy for fixing mesh artifacts after wrapping
copies a transformation from one object to another
- Copy and paste of nodes
- Drag and drop of models and images into the node graph
- Improved node-graph UI
- Import of control points in 3D format
- Compatibility with projects made in all the previous versions of Wrap3
- New base meshes in Wrap gallery. Includes female fullbody, skull, and teeth.
- Improved gallery which includes project samples and can be extended with extra packs downloaded from our website
- Support for non-latin characters in file paths
- Menu of recently opened projects
BlendWrapping Node Tutorial
Brush Node Tutorial
New Base Meshes
The new base meshes were carefully made to be both: anatomically correct and wrapping-friendly.