form•Z jr, previously called bonZai3d, is an application with a fresh approach to 3D modeling aimed at delivering conceptual design and sketching ideas quickly while still making it possible to carry you to the next level of productivity.form•Z jr's robust geometry creates models that can be used for construction drawings, photorealistic rendering, and fabrication.
The academic version of form.Z jr is the same professional version that is offered at an academic discount for qualified users.
- Can not be used by more than one single user.
- Can not be used professionally.
- Can not be resold or transferred except to other academic personnel.
- Can be transformed into professional license by paying price difference.
- For students: Academic version transforms to professional version automatically 2 years after purchase or 6 months after graduation (whichever takes longer).
- You must be enrolled as a full time student or be a full time faculty or staff member.
Before your order can be processed email us at email@example.com:
Students: Copies of a dated student ID and a completed Academic Qualification Form
Faculty and Staff: Copies of an acceptable form of academic ID and a letter from the department head for full time teaching.
form•Z jr’s simple, smart, and fun interface reveals unexpected capabilities and tools that complement and enhance creativity. Embedded tutorial videos facilitate the learning at one’s own pace and without the need for expensive training sessions. Intuitive tools include descriptive step-by-step guides and interface hints for a productive workflow. To further explore and exchange ideas, solutions, and problem solving alternatives, the form•Z jr forum operates 24/7, as a valuable resource from peers who deal with the daily tests of real life projects. In addition, the AutoDesSys technical support team stands by to offer its help as needed.
- Available for OS X 10.7+ and Windows 7/8.
- Solid and Surface Modeling tools including Booleans, NURBS and Subdivision Surfaces.
- Native support for 64 architecture on OS X allows for more content craetion.
- Imports SKP, KMZ, DWG, DXF, DAE, OBJ, SAT and STL files.
- Exports DWG, DXF, SAT, DAE, and STL for 3D printing.
The form•Z workflow features a dynamic smart interface that senses what you intend to do and protects you from unwanted actions. This includes automatic picking, automatic guides and snaps that assist youin drawing accurately without limiting your creativity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.