LH | Auto-Skin
Ends problems skinning, skin your characters in a few minutes and auto-generate a "cut" character to facilitate your animation!
*only for a rig generated with LH | Auto-Rig
Very simple to install. Decompress .zip then the .mse in your 3ds Max window.
1. Select your character.
2. Select the master rig.
3. Create envelopes. These envelopes will help the software to understand the volumes to create the "CUT" character.
4. Adjust your envelopes with the "Push" tools. You can also improve the accuracy of those by directly modifying their geometry, their scale, their position or rotation.
5. Generate the "CUT" character.
6. Make a preview of skinning.
7. Adjust skinning settings with the interface skinning tools, overall and/or member.
8. Finalize your skinning!