LH Bundle includes:
(1) x LH|Auto-Rig Cartoon License
(1) x LH|CharacterTool License
(1) x LH|Auto-Skin License
LH | Auto-Skin
Ends problems skinning, skin your characters in a few minutes and auto-generate a "cut" character to facilitate your animation!
*only for a rig generated with LH | Auto-Rig
WhyLH | Auto-Rig?
Maya already has a wide selection of quality rigs, but 3ds Max doesn't.
So for the animation fans looking for a quality rig for 3ds Max, without any notion of rigging required, LH | Auto-rig, an automated rig, was developed. Powerful, it works with all kinds of characters (biped, quadruped or others), with a UI for animating as well as other animation scripts.
Saving time for your productions!
It's simple, no notion of rigging required ! 5 easy steps to create your own rig :
1. Select the different body-parts your want to create and adjustment the number of fingers if necessary.
2. Create the various helpers which will help defining the proportions of the character.
3. Define the type of joint and the number of bones.
4. Preview the rig / copy the helpers from one side to the other / backup the position of the helpers if necessary.
5. Finalize the rig.
+ adding cartoons options if necessary : stretch, curves, scale, snaps.
Ready to be skinned and animated!
LH | Auto-Rig :
- Bipeds et quadrupeds.
- IK/FK with automation transitions and display controllers options.
- Unique, intuitive and efficient animation system for spine and neck.
- Possibility to choose the number of bones per member.
- Choice of animation system for joint and walking motion: sliders or controllers.
- General Scale and reset intuitive system for controllers.
- No plugins required. Operating unlimited on any machine or renderfarm.
- Standard personal rig therefore adjustments are always possible and adaptable by Character TD.
+ Cartoons options :
- Strange monsters with several members ... no limit!
- The user defines the complexity of the rig for his need (Stretch, Curves, Scales and etc) so optimizing the weight of the rig!
- IK snap on any object.
- Unlike origins bones of 3ds Max or other rig, Squash / Stretch / Scale are visible in the animation curves! You can edit its, save or more!
More (if purchased):
Interface and dedicated tools (UI symmetry tool, saves / load animation, and etc) to download on our site, thus facilitating the work of animation!
3 Short films with LH | Auto-Rig or LH | CharacterTool : Fox Tales, Rubika and Tuurngait.
Why LH | CharacterTool?
To maximize animation with LH | Auto-Rig, was developed: LH | CharacterTool. A user control interface with a selection panel, shortcuts to the main tools, the creation of orthographic view to facilitate animation cycle, a system of symmetry/flip poses and backup poses.
Warning! This first version of LH | CharacterTool is limited to standards characters bipeds.
1. Initializes the interface with rigs in the 3ds Max scene.
2. Shortcut to LH | SaveAnimTool (if installed in the Scripts folder of Max.)
3. Shortcut to symmetry/flip tool.
4. Select rig on which the interface will act.
5. Interface pannel: control pannel and/or poses backup pannel.
Once LH | CharacterTool initialized with "SetCH" button, a control panel (below) will open and you will be able act on the character select in 4.
1. Permanent display by feature group of controllers.
2. Shortcuts to functions : reset controllers, orthographic camera monitoring and selection of all controllers...
The control interface includes all the main functions of the rig in a single window, allowing for a better visibility of controllers. Indeed, an overview of the mouse and it will display in the viewport that the controller associated with the interface area, then click on the same area will allow you to select your controller easily.
One option of LH | CharacterTool is the symmetry tool.
Easy to use, 3 groups: 2 groups for symmetry controllers and one group for flip controllers.
-The first group can apply the symmetry position on the selected controllers.
-The second group, conversely, it applies the symmetry on the opposite controller of selected controller.
And the third group for flip the selected controllers.
Backup Poses Tool
Another powerful option of LH | CharacterTool is the backup poses interface.
Through this interface, double-click on a thumbnail to save the position of the body, the morphers head or finger depending on the chosen category. An image of the viewport is created in the thumbnail.
You can then apply this pose by clicking "apply" (below the corresponding vignette) on the same character or another.
In this first version of LH | CharacterTool, to backup the morphers of the head, the head should be "picked" with pickbutton in down of interface and the modifier of morphers must not be renamed.
Facial Interface (Coming Soon)
Coming up, a complete interface to manage and facilitate the animation of facial morphers your characters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.