mARCH is a collection of easy-to-use plug-ins and scripts that aid in the process of creating buildings in MODO; e.g. architectural design, visual effects set extensions and game environments.
Transition 2D drawing data to 3D structures or create new conceptual designs more quickly with several time-saving modeling enhancements. Streamline everyday tasks such as precise dimension scaling, aligning mesh items or vertices, geometry slicing, and modeling elements such as residential windows, trim and moldings with the easy-to-use mARCH tools.
What's included with the mARCH kit?
- A collection of window furniture mesh presets (subdiv models)
- A bonus collection of UV mapped furniture presets designed by MODO artist J.O.Rust
- Customer support via MODO forums and direct contact with the developer via an online helpdesk
- Online user guide with videos that demonstrate how to use each tool as well as written descriptions of every option
- Supports both the OS X and Windows versions of MODO
- Precise, interactive scaling based on a single known length or scale factor along one or more axes.
- Interactive alignment of mesh items and vertices along one or more axes using a novel axis switching method. This keeps your focus in the 3D view and is designed for use with MODO’s fast select-through workflow.
- Ability to use polylines from imported 2D drawings to drive MODO’s slice tool. This allows for a quick cut and transfer of window and door openings to 3D walls.
- Create a large range of residential windows including casements and sash (double hung). Both scripts will auto-fit up to 50 windows of the same type and size.
- The Sweeper tool allows the easy alignment, scale and sweep of a profile shape along a path of vertices, creating fully UV-mapped geometry.
- Automatically add lights orientated toward selected polygons, including the ability to automatically group lights, flip orientation and create instances.
- Bonus content: Window accessory presets (sub-d models), and a range of UV-mapped chairs, tables, and picture frames designed by MODO artist J.O. Rust.
- A whole lot more, including tools that help you clean up mesh items, check polyline orientation, extract drawings/elevations to new layers, store the Work plane, and add glazing bars to windows.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.