MODO brings you the next generation of 3D modeling, animation, sculpting, effects and rendering in a powerful integrated package. An end-to-end solution delivering raw horsepower, refined technology and robust workflows, MODO is the creative option of choice for artists and designers around the world - from home-based hobbyists to Hollywood studios.
Complete this form to receive your free 30-day license.
Try MODO for 30 days
- MODO makes creative exploration possible with fast and intuitive polygon modeling and sculpting tools that allow you more time to explore and visualize new ideas
- Offers out-of-the-box value with highly-integrated modeling, painting, sculpting, effects, animation and unlimited network rendering capabilities
- Ensures consistency with a philosophy of tool re-use, easy-to-learn workflows and a fully customizable UI that is unmatched in any other 3D software
- Integrates seamlessly into existing pipelines with built-in Python scripting and versatile SDK
- Get instant results for interactive design reviews with the use of the photorealistic preview render
MODO has the fastest, most advanced polygonal and subdivision surface 3D modeler anywhere. MODO’s flexible modeling tools are ideal for precision modeling of mechanical and architectural designs, and for freeform organic modeling of virtually any shape. Integrated multi-res sculpting tools work alongside traditional modeling tools to offer a superior modeling experience as well as providing unique workflows for ZBrush users.
In MODO, sculpting and traditional modeling are brought together in one application. When you need sculpting tools, they are always right at hand. Together, the combination of modeling and sculpting tools in a single application delivers a uniquely powerful 3D modeling experience.
Animating in MODO comes naturally as the modeling and animation tools work hand in hand. The same tools used in modeling are directly leveraged in the animation system. As you create in MODO, time is just another dimension for you to draw upon. Use MODO to create precise mechanical animations or fully articulated skinned characters.
MODO is equipped with one of the world’s great renderers for creating gorgeous images and animations – and for baking out everything from HDRI files to textures for game engines. The renderer is provided as both a final render engine and as an optimized progressive refinement system that updates nearly instantly as you model, paint or change any item property within MODO. The renderer is an over-achiever that offers that rare blend of speed and quality, and includes UNLIMITED network rendering on Mac, Windows and Linux platforms.
The MODO simulation engine includes solvers for rigid and soft body dynamics as well as an integrated rules based, procedural particle system. Preparing and refining Dynamics and Particle simulations is made easy with a Preset browser to speed up layout and setup tasks, while the underlying framework relies on nodes to create more advanced setups.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.