55 Particle Animation Presets for Titles, Backgrounds & More
Where there's smoke, there's fire — and rain, clouds, bubbles, sandstorms, swimming tadpoles, and more!
They're all in this new package of 55 After Effects animation presets for Trapcode Particular.
Use them immediately, or customize them easily with objects or colors that fit your project.
This pack offers a wide variety of customizable After Effects animation presets built for backgrounds and wipes, with everything from bubbles to falling confetti to wispy cigarette smoke. See all 55 Preset example videos here.
- Add subtle motion to backgrounds with presets like Planetarium or Fairy Journey
- Create tech-focused backgrounds with presets such as Matrix Dots and Info Highway
- Rising Steam adds gritty realism to urban street scenes, or choose Tempest for an alien-invasion look
- Learn how to create realistic looking drifting smoke and cloud motion with Cigarette Smoke and Above the Clouds
- Presets such as School of Fish and Matrix Dots Circular use Particular's sophisticated Physics features for complex motion
About the Artist
Before discovering his digital career in motion graphics, David Vinson was a classically trained artist who spent many years working with traditional materials. He began his broadcast career at the Weather Channel in 1996, then opened his own home-grown studio in 2000.
Vinson has worked on freelance projects over the years for ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, TNT, DirecTV, CN8 The Comcast Network, The Weather Channel, Adobe Systems, Red Giant Software, MTV, and the Atlanta Hawks. His broadcast accolades include 2 Gold BDAs, 1 Silver Promax, 3 Silver Tellys, 3 Bronze Tellys, and a Silver Mark Award. He has taught classes at Sterling Ledet & Associates in Adobe After Effects and Apple Final Cut Pro. Vinson is now a partner in Outpost Pictures, LLC, a multi Emmy award-winning post facility with offices in Atlanta, GA and Birmingham, AL.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.