Instantly turn your live presentation into a high quality video
Enter Red Giant Presto, a time-saving tool that quickly turns a live presentation event into a high quality video that’s ready to share. Presto takes care of the tedious production work, timing the original presentation slides with footage of the presenter, and arranging it all into a professionally designed video.
- New price is 60% cheaper. But Presto is still 100% amazing. Buy Presto now for only $99 (previously $249).
- All-in-one support. Get all OS's and editing platforms in one purchase. Supports FCP 7 and Premiere Pro on Mac, and Vegas Pro on Windows.
- Free upgrade + Red Pledge. You get an easier licensing process, amazing Red Giant support, and our Red Pledge happiness guarantee. Learn more
- New Mac OS support. Now supports OS 10.8, along with OS 10.5–10.7.
- A dynamic duo. Before using Presto, synchronize the audio and video footage of the presenter with our new PluralEyes 3 software.
Reasons To Buy
- Share the energy. Share your event quickly with an engaging video that combines the energy of a live presenter with high-resolution images of his slides.
- High quality message. Presto easily produces a video of outstanding quality with clear and readable slides, and a closeup of the presenter that emphasizes her message.
- Automate away! Automate the tedious parts of the editing process, like keeping the presenter in frame (by frame, by frame) and timing the slides with his speech.
- Simplify the shooting process. On event day, you can concentrate on filming the presentation, not tracking down the presenter to screen capture his laptop.
- One tool for many events. Presto videos are great for sharing and archiving lectures, training videos, corporate presentations, worship sermons, and more.
Presto makes event capture easy
- Enjoy the format of TED talks? Now you can produce them yourself, with a professional format and short production time. Presto lets you streamline the event videography by requiring just one camera on the presenter and another on the slideshow. And Presto is built to use the original PowerPoint or Keynote slides so every image is high resolution and readable. Say goodbye to low quality event capture — because your idea is worth spreading.
Presto shares your message fast
- Event videos are the bread & butter of many editors. But who wants to spend a day (or three) matching a talking head with PowerPoint slides? Presto simplifies this chore. You create a timeline of the presenter footage in Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro or Vegas Pro. Then Presto matches that timeline with the original presentation slides. And it does this fast, so you can share your message fast, too.
Presto puts quality in the video
- With Presto, you will showcase a compelling closeup of the presenter, alongside a crisp, bright slideshow. Without Presto, your presenter will look fuzzy and too far away; the slideshow will look washed out; and the text in the slides won’t be readable. Presto isn’t a new PowerPoint, designed to bring video into a presentation. It's just the opposite, since Presto puts your presentation into a video, and it does this with the highest level of quality.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.