Please note that R&D Group stopped the development of VRayScatter in May 2010.
*Please consider purchasing MultiScatter as more advanced product, all VRayScatter features are included in MultiScatter.
VrayScatter has reached its end of life (EOL). Customers who purchased VRayScatter from July 01, 2011 to July 01 2012 can migrate to MultiScater for free. VRayScatter purchases prior to July 01, 2011 can migrate to MultiScatter for $69.99
VRayScatter enables V-Ray to generate huge amount of objects in array. With VRayScatter you can create huge forest areas or cities with uncountable amounts of buildings in several clicks. Quick render time, generation of objects with optimized RAM management makes process of scene creation as easy as ABC.
Integrated special procedural map VRayScatterTexture allow to define random colour for every objects in the array for pure realistic effect. VRayScatterTexture can be used any object in the scene also.
- Generation and scattering massive arrays of VRayProxy by surfaces
- Capability of creation huge amount of objects in array (hundreds of thousands and millions)
- Quick render time generation of objects with optimized RAM management
- Random transformations (scale, rotation) of objects in array
- Distribution of objects based on bitmaps or procedural maps
- Scaling of objects based on bitmaps or procedural maps
- Real time view port preview of objects placement
- Support of animated VRayProxy
- Different types of viewport preview of objects
- Special procedural map the VRayScatterTexture
- 64-bit support
3ds Max versions: 9, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 all 32 or 64 bit
3ds Max Design : all
V-Ray versions: : V-Ray 1.5 (RC5 -no animated proxy, SP1- SP6), V-Ray 2 SP1, V-Ray 2.2 - 32 or 64 bit
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, all 32 and 64 bit
User must have local administrator rights on Windows XP.