A series of 16 training videos from Ryan Drue
In this project-based training series you will be introduced to MODO’s toolset and workflow while helping you understand how to think creatively while working in MODO, rather than just showing you. Using the task of creating a photorealistic render of a whiskey glass you will be guided from a blank canvas complete to final pixels. Although this training is geared towards beginners, there are plenty of tips and tricks for all types of users.
1. Gathering reference
2. Modeling the glass, part 1
3. Modeling the glass, part 2
4. Modeling and sculpting the ice cubes
5. Placing the ice cubes using dynamics
6. Assigning materials
7. Scene setup
8. Taking it to the next level
What is included with the product?
- 16 videos segments (including one bonus video)
- 5 scenes in LXO format
- 8 assorted images and textures
- Total run time: 4 hours 48 minutes
All levels. The series is aimed at new to intermediate users of MODO. But there is value for anyone interested into a round trip tour of working in MODO.
MODO 701 SP3 or greater
All files delivered via electronic download. Training videos are at 1920 x 1080 resolution and narrated in English.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.